Kotlin is already included in major lists of International ranking journals as one of the most popular programming languages among developers. Developed by JetBrains, Kotlin is more concise when compared with Java. It performs multiple scrutinies that help in reducing the number of bugs as well as runtime errors within the code. It is largely easy to maintain and developer-friendly. Kolin helps developers write an android application in a better way and at a greater speed. Therefore there are multiple benefits to hire remote Kotlin developers. These developers have great skills and knowledge to create efficient software and applications.
Benefits of Kotlin
Major Advantages of Kotlin:
1. Kotlin is safer due to its fewer existing bugs. Also, its compiler implements more than one or multiple checks, therefore lowering the cost and effort of error fixes.
2. Kotlin is 100% compatible with Java, which makes it easy to switch to Kotlin or to utilize both languages in the same project.
3. It is easier to maintain as Kotlin supports many IDE’s as a result you can use whatever suitable development tools that you can easily use to maintain your codebase at scale.
4. Kotlin is more developed than many other traditional programming languages as it has been through multiple beta releases before the final version. This has helped it become more reliable, stable, and healthy.
5. Kotlin has a support community that is very strong and reliable. It has an excellent technical team working behind its maintenance and development. Has a stable business model where they even convert some parts of their flagship products to the general market purpose utilization.
Role of Kotlin Developers
To hire remote kotlin developers is an excellent idea. It’s highly beneficial for any software organization. The essential task for Kotlin developers is to build applications. Other than this some major responsibilities include:
1. Design and develop the latest, secure, and feature-rich Android application utilizing Kotlin from scratch.
2. Deeply understand the requirements and interpret designs into wireframes into code.
3. Developers have the task of consistently Maintaining live apps and supporting existing code quality.
4. Making sure that apps are regularly tested for errors for bugs. Developers have to constantly update and monitor apps for utmost effectiveness.
5. An effective UI design of the applications is another responsibility of the Developers. Kotlin developers must be an expert in developing apps that has high-quality, simple-to-use UI designs.
6. Developers need to create a plan, develop, and release end-to-end Android-based mobile apps utilizing Kotlin.
7. Complete implementation of security measures for security objectives.
Remote Kotlin developers are affordable to hire so there will be no budget deficit for companies with limited requirements and finances. The central aim of Kotlin developers is to develop android apps with strong backend integration.
Cost To Hire Remote Kotlin Developers
There are some hourly fixed rates according to different countries. The average Java developers have a little more salary than Kotlin developers.
North America - 150$ per hour
Australia - 100$ per hour
United Kingdom - 90$ per hour
South America - 40$ per hour
Eastern Europe - 35$ per hour
India - 25$ per hour
Lowest Average Salaries To Hire Remote Kotlin developers
USA - $66000
Europe - $55500
Asia - $32250
South America - $33000
‘Skill Checklist’ To Hire Remote Kotlin Developers
-Proficiency in Java and Kotlin including the ability to write readable, and maintainable code
-At least have 2 years of full-time experience in Android App development
-Practical/Good Experience and working knowledge in Android Studio & Android SDK
-Working experience in mobile app architecture, design, implementation, and release Knowledge of building end-to-end applications for mobile.
-Sound knowledge and experience of app lifecycles, architecture as well as design fundamentals.
-Good debugging skills and QA/QC process
-Should be familiar with RESTful APIs and XML to attach the app with backend-focused services.
-Updated about the trends and techniques in the latest mobile app features and architectures.
-Acquainted with DevOps And Agile methodologies
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
-Excellent understanding of 7 version control systems tool
-Superb time management skills and highly productive
-Ability to build outstanding Android applications
Interview Questions To Hire Remote Kotlin Developers
1. Define Kotlin and its applications
2. Why shift from Java to Kotlin
3. Benefits of Kotlin
4. The difference in the middle of variable declaration with var and val
5. Explain about Kotlin-Java Interoperability
6. Process of variable declaration in Kotlin and how does this differ from JAVA
7. What is Elvis operator and NullSafety/Nullable types in Kotlin
8. How many constructors are available in Kotlin
9. What are the available extension methods Kotlin provides to java.io.File
10. What are the features of Kotlin that Java Lags
11. How to use data class in Kotlin
12. Are primitive data types supported by Kotlin
13. What is known as Ranges operator in Kotlin
14. Explain the usage of abstraction in the language Kotlin
15. How to handle null exceptions
16. Explain The Process of Singleton classes in Kotlin
17. Time To use lateinit keyword in Kotlin
18. Major Advantages and Disadvantages of Kotlin
19. How to compare two strings
Why Select Ezapp Solution For Kotlin Development
Ezapp solution is a well-known top web and mobile development company that offers the highest quality services in Kotlin development. We have a highly technical, qualified, and experienced team of developers that can provide outstanding development services. For the past several years, Ezapp Solution has provided some of the best remote Kotlin developers large multinational companies to work on big and highly complex software projects. Easy scalability, high flexibility, increased productivity are some of the several reasons that make Ezapp the top Kotlin application development company.